Sunday, June 6, 2010

I feel ten out of ten:Carlos Tevez


Argentina striker Carlos Tevez is fully preparedmentally and physically for the 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa.Tevez and Argentina struggled in the qualifiers and only scraped into the finals courtesy of a 1-0 win over Uruguay in their final match. Manchester City forward claims they will do much better in South Africa, where they line up alongside Korea Republic, Nigeria and Greece in Group B. He said: "This is a World Cup. Who can not been motivated when they have this opportunity?I feel ten out of ten. I am a lot more focused than four years ago, I'm preparing myself very much for the first game. Since I got on the plane from England to travel to Argentina and join the group, I have been thinking about the opener against Nigeria."

No comments:

Post a Comment