Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Argentinian vs Greece LIVE streaming


Argentinian vs Greece FIFA world cup 2010 1st game will be start 22/06/2010 Polokwane venue in south africa.
Argentinian vs Greece LIVE streamingArgentina have reached four FIFA World Cup Finals in all. They beat Netherlands in 1978 and Germany in 1986 but lost to Uruguay in 1930 and to the Germans in 1990.La Albiceleste will be appearing in the FIFA World Cup for the 20th time at South Africa 2010, their tenth consecutive appearance.Set to make his first appearance as a coach, Diego Maradona played in four successive finals competitions between 1982 and 1994.Coach Diego Maradona said,"I tell my players that 30 days of sacrifice for the chance to kiss the World Cup is nothing in the life of a man. An achievement like that is like touching the sky. I played in World Cups and I reached two Finals. I know what it takes. I know how to lead the group and how to coach the players. I've earned the right to talk about the subject. I didn't come eighth, ninth or get knocked out in the first round. I know something about this." But Greece coach Otto Rehhagel said,“The players have been rewarded for their incredible passion and competitive spirit. We said that before achieving success you need to have the Gods on your side.”Greece will be determined to improve on their showing at USA 1994, where they sank to group-stage defeats against Argentina (4-0), Bulgaria (4-0) and Nigeria (2-0) and headed for home at the first hurdle.That competition on United States’ soil was the Greeks’ first and only previous appearance at the finals of a FIFA World Cup.

No comments:

Post a Comment