Sunday, June 20, 2010

Brazil vs Côte d’Ivoire LIVE streaming


Brazil vs Côte d’Ivoire FIFA world cup 2010 Group G, game will be start at Johannesburg staudium in south africa sunday june 20,local time 20:30.
Brazil vs Côte d’Ivoire LIVE streaming
"Côte d'Ivoire are physically very strong but I think the fact they drew their first game will work in our favour. They need to go out and get a result and it will be a totally different game to our opening match against Korea DPR, who just wanted to defend and hit on the counter. I think Côte d’Ivoire will come out and play more," Julio Cesar, Brazil goalkeeper."I have a lot of respect for Brazil. They are one of the best teams in the world without question, but I'm not scared of them. I have some top-class players who bear comparison with any team in the world. Discipline and cohesion will be vital. That's the way to beat Brazil," Sven-Goran Eriksson, Côte d’Ivoire coach.

No comments:

Post a Comment